Understanding how to manage conflict in the workplace
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: £149 + VAT per delegate
- Ref: SPCM
Problems are inevitable in any workplace or industry which is why it is essential for managers to understand how to resolve them. This workshop will enable managers to handle conflict swiftly and effectively.
Who is it for?
Professionals and managers who want to enhance their ability to deal with conflict situations productively.
What is it about?
Those who embrace conflict can build understanding and better relationships but managing conflict is not easy. In this workshop, you'll discover your own emotional triggers and learn how to manage difficult situations with diplomacy, tact, and credibility
This workshop can form part of an ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Leadership & Management.
- Understanding the reason for conflict in the workplace
- Causes and consequences of conflict on individual and team performance at work
- Recognising main behaviour types in conflict situations
- Stages of development of conflict
- Techniques for minimising and resolving conflict in the workplace
- Promoting a positive atmosphere to minimise the adverse effects of conflict
- Personal review and action planning
What will I get out of it?
- Increased confidence and greater self awareness
- Increased trust and credibility with colleagues and team members
- Confidence in holding difficult conversations calmly and assertively
Ability to manage conflict situations proactively
Duration: 1 day
Cost: £149 + VAT per delegate
Dates available upon request
Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre, Halifax
We'd love to hear from you. Call us on 01422 399 519 or email us at email@example.com
"It really helped me to recognise how I can proactively diffuse potential conflict situations.